This is to announce that the recipient of the EuMA-Sponsored Student Grant is Mr. Marco RICCI.
Information for Students Grant Award
Thanks to the support of our sponsors (confirmed on February 25th, 2019), grants are available to cover the registration fees for up to one (1) student attending the ESoA course Compressive Sensing in Electromagnetics. The grant is supported by the European Microwave Association (EuMA).
Conditions and Process:
Grants are for Students only to cover the course registration fee (440€). To be considered for a grant, Candidates must send an e-mail to the ESoA Course Organizers (email@example.com) containing:
- A completed student grant application form (see form available below)
- A short CV
- A signed support letter from her/his Supervisor motivating why the course is important for the
Candidate’s research activity
no later than March 8th, 2019.
The successful Candidates will be notified by the Course Organisers within March 11th, 2019.
Download of the student grant application form:
EuMA – European Microwave Association
The European Microwave Association (EuMA) is an international non-profit association with a scientific, educational and technical purpose. The aim of the Association is to develop in an interdisciplinary way, education, training and research activities, including:
- Promoting European microwaves
- Networking and uniting microwave scientists and engineers in Europe
- Providing a single voice for European microwave scientists and engineers in Europe
- Promoting public awareness and appreciation of microwaves
- Attaining full recognition of microwaves by the European Union
- Organizing European Microwave Symposia and, in particular, the European Microwave Conference (EuMC) and the European Microwave Week (EuMW), as well as all the associated events
- Circulating information among European microwave scientists and engineers.